You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Cold-blooded animals can remain active in a wide range of temperatures…and with the ScentLok® Cold Blooded 3-in-1 Hunting Jacket, so can you! It features a waterproof/windproof outer shell and a zip-out inner fleece vest that can be worn together or apart…meaning you can "customize" the comfort for ANY cold-weather condition.
The combination of being able to battle brutal weather conditions and getting closer than ever before with the help of Carbon Alloy® scent controlling technology, is a one-two punch that takes you to a new level and makes you proven deadly.
Nothing works like Carbon Alloy®.
Carbon Alloy® combines activated carbon with zeolite and treated carbon to help adsorb a larger spectrum of odors, as well as target specific odors better than ever before. Carbon Alloy® technology helps to adsorb a vast amount of human-specific odors and has unrivaled odor capacity to keep you undetected even during long weeks afield. Add in either Mossy Oak® or Realtree® camo coverage, and you’ll pretty much disappear!
- 100% polyester tricot shell with PU membrane is super-quiet, waterproof, windproof
- Zip-out reversible vest is 100% polyester berber fleece interlock for comfort and warmth
- Carbon Alloy® technology absorbs nearly 100% of human-specific odors, and is up to 300% more effective than traditional carbon
- Inner lining is treated for added moisture-wicking comfort, keeping you cooler and drier
- Adjustable hood and tall neck collar for comfort and added coverage
- Elastic waist and cuffs help seal out weather
- Full zip front with storm flap
- 4-pocket design: 2 hand and 2 chest
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 675943
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fabric: 100% polyester tricot (shell)/100% polyester berber fleece interlock (vest)
- Scent control: Carbon Alloy®
- Insulation: Zip-out fleece vest
- Pockets: 2 waist, 2 chest
- Special features: 100% waterproof/windproof, moisture-wicking
- MFG Number: 86210
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips