You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Sartego Women's Ocean MasterTM Yellow Dial Skeleton Quartz Watch... style sophistication meets precision!
The gifted heir of an already established watchmaking family, Sartego was born in 1835 in Spain. It is said that the day he died, he was wearing the same Watch he had made for himself at the tender age of 12 ... it was still keeping perfect time!
His two sons carried on his tradition of fine watchmaking, and it thrives today, every bit as strong and uncompromising in accuracy and style. That speaks volumes about the fine timepieces that bear the Sartego name. I'm proud to offer this fine timepiece to you at a price to fit your budget!
Wear it proudly!
- Precise Miyota 21 jewels self-winding automatic movement
- Polished stainless steel case and bracelet
- Yellow dial with luminous silvertone hands and markers
- Day and date with Spanish option at 3 o'clock
- Rotating bezel
- Screw down crown
- Curved, scratch-resistant see-through case... fascinating, especially to the kids wanting to "see it work"!
- Fold-over deployment clasp
- Water-resistant to 656'
- Case measures approx. 1 1 / 4 " in diameter by 1 / 2 " thick
- 1-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty.
A much appreciated gift for ANY occasion... order yours ONLINE today!
Dial Skeleton Automatic SPA77 Watch