You May Also Like
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
Non-Member $21.99 Buyer's Club $19.79
Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Sartego Diamond CollectionTM Watch... with 108 diamonds on its dazzling bezel!
The gifted heir of an already established watchmaking family, Sartego was born in 1835 in Spain. It is said that the day he died, he was wearing the same Watch he had made for himself at the tender age of 12... it was still keeping perfect time!
His two sons carried on his tradition of fine watchmaking, and it thrives today, every bit as strong and uncompromising in accuracy and style. That speaks volumes about the fine timepieces that bear the Sartego name. I'm proud to offer this one to you, my friend, at a very affordable Guide price, with my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!Facts on a fine Watch:
- Swiss quartz chronograph movement keeps precise time
- 108 fiery diamonds are set around the bezel
- Genuine pink mother of pearl dial with silvertone hands and markers
- High-grade stainless steel tank case and bracelet
- Luminous markers
- Date subdial
- 30 minute chronograph
- Water-resistant to 164'
- Case measures approx. 1 1/2" in diameter 1/3" thick. Maker's one-year warranty.
A Watch you'd both enjoy wearing featuring traditional Sartego® craftsmanship... order ONLINE today... perhaps a pair?