You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Sarco Armor Suit #3 is ready to ride into battle and joust for honor... genuine brass detailing!
Look what's about to gallop into your military collection! Modeled off of historic museum pieces dating back to the 16th century, this Jousting Armor Suit is highly prized for incredible detailing and superior style. Perfectly reproduced using the craftsmanship and style of the era, this armor is made of tough 20 gauge steel... many others are made of 22 gauge or less and don't have the durability and feel of quality that this one does. And at a price that's a far cry from the $11,000 other companies can charge.Suit up:
- 20 gauge steel is polished to perfection with brass symbols riveted to the chest
- Fully articulated finger guards are just like the originals produced centuries ago
- Large brass shield riveted to his chest with brass rivets plus brass accents on gloves, elbow guards and knee guards
- Bucket type helmet is also accented with a brass cross
- Battle shield is embossed with a lion... fierce!
- Comes complete with lance and red skirt
- Stands on the included decorative wood display base
- Some assembly required
- 80" tall.
Of course you've always wanted a suit of armor... give in to temptation! Order ONLINE today!