You May Also Like
- Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $2.70 Non-Member $3.00
- Details & Specs
Sacagawea Golden Dollar Belt Buckle showcases the first Native American woman to appear on a United States coin.
A role model inspiring strength and character, Sacagawea was an invaluable interpreter and guide to explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark during their famed journey from the northern plains to the Pacific. This beautiful, western-inspired antiqued nickel Belt Buckle features an actual Sacagawea dollar in the middle. First minted in 2000, the coin itself is composed of a copper core clad with a manganese brass for a golden color.The spirit of peace, liberty and freedom:
- Coin has a distinctive golden color and a plain edge to distinguish it from other denominations, or coins of a similar size
- Includes certificate of authenticity and blue velvet carry pouch
- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 x 1/8", 3 ozs.
A symbol of women's worth and independence. Order this Sacagawea Golden Dollar Belt Buckle ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips