- Details & Specs
Ruger® LCRxTM .38 Special Revolver. The next evolution of the small-frame revolver.
Building on everything that was great about the original LCR®, the LCRx adds a number of improvements that make it better than ever. Like the friction-reducing cam trigger system for smoother trigger pull when it counts. Or the bigger, taller, better sights. Or the exposed hammer for single-action shooting. For concealed carry, it doesn't get much better than the LCRx.
LCRx .38 Special Revolver:
- Features an external hammer that allows it to be fired in single-action mode
- Friction-reducing cam is the next generation design in fire control systems, with an optimized cam that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull
- Innovative polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil
- Hogue® TamerTM grip is highly effective at reducing felt recoil
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond DiamondblackTM finish for excellent durability
- Monolithic frame supports cylinder and barrel
- Grip Peg allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning
- Includes soft case.
- Caliber: .38 Special
- Action: Revolver (SA / DA)
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 3"
- Frame: Aerospace-grade 7000 Series aluminum
- Grips: Hogue Tamer Monogrip
- Sights: Pinned ramp front / Adjustable blade rear
- Overall length: 7.5"
- Overall height: 5.8"
- Overall weight: 15.7 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips