You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $575.99 Non-Member $639.99
- Buyer's Club $712.49 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $832.19 Non-Member $875.99
- Buyer's Club $248.39 Non-Member $275.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Details & Specs
Ruger® GP100® .357 Magnum Double Action Revolver.
Ruger GP100 Double Action Revolvers are among the most comfortable-shooting pistols on the market. Their rugged, medium-sized frame and grip system permits repeated firing with minimal shooter fatigue.
All GP100 Revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls -- no side-plates -- and frame widths that are beefed up with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them as rugged and reliable as they are easy to shoot.
- Recoil-reducing, cushioned black rubber Hogue® Monogrip® provides non-slip comfortable grip
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation, shot after shot
- Easy takedown with no special tools for simple maintenance and assembly
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips
- Heavy, full-shrouded barrel
- Blued finish
- Hard plastic case included
- Item Number: 637706
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Action: Revolver, double action
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 6"
- Barrel style: 5 grooves, 1:18.75" RH twist
- Frame: Alloy steel
- Grips: Hogue Monogrip
- Sights: Adjustable rear / ramp front
- Overall length: 11.5"
- Overall weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 1704
- UPC: 736676017041
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Frame Material||Sights||Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|