You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $873.99 Non-Member $919.99
- Buyer's Club $911.99 Non-Member $959.99
Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rifle, Semi-automatic, 5.56x45mm, Centerfire, 16" Blued Barrel, 5 Round CapacityBuyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $899.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: KIT
Father and son, rifles in hand, walking the field together... it's a tradition in your family. Pass the tradition down to the young shooter in your life with our Father's Day Combo, complete with a Ruger® AR-556 for you, and a Ruger 10/22 for junior.
The AR-556 is an American-made, modern sporting rifle with the build quality and rugged durability you've come to expect from Ruger. It's a direct impingement rifle, good news for those of you who trust the tried-and-true AR design, and it has a 1:8" twist that helps stabilizes bullet weights from 35 to 77 grains.
The 10/22 is exactly what you expect: a solid rifle with a nice wood stock, cold hammer-forged barrel, and the simple reliability that has made it a favorite among shooters of all ages. "Graduating" from an air rifle to a .22 is a rite of passage for young shooters, and there's no better first .22 than the Ruger 10/22.
The Ruger AR-556
Extensively tested during its development, the AR-556 is constructed from top-quality components, including forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers and a cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with M4 feed ramp cuts, and a nicely designed handguard that fits like a glove.
- Milled gas block is located at carbine length position for improved balance and handling
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control
- Barrel nut and delta ring are designed for 1-person handguard removal and installation
- Shot peened, 9310 alloy steel bolt
- Barrel is threaded (1/2"-28)
- Includes 30-rd. Magpul PMAG magazine
The Ruger® 10/22 Carbine
With proven performance, a legendary action and reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22 is sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use. It's no surprise that it's been an American classic for over 50 years! It's perfect for young shooters, and makes a great first rifle.
- Detachable 10-rd. rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique 2-screw V-block system
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver® and tip-off style scope mounts
- Easy-to-use extended mag release provides smooth, no-fuss removal
Order today!Key Specifications
The Ruger AR-556:
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16.10"
- Barrel style: Medium contour, cold hammer-forged with Ruger flash suppressor
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: 6-position telescoping M4-style synthetic
- Length of pull: 10.25"-13.50"
- Trigger: Single stage
- Sights: Adjustable post front/adjustable Ruger rapid deploy rear
- Overall length: 32.25"-35.50"
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 8500
The Ruger® 10/22 Carbine:
- Caliber: .22LR
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Barrel style: Satin black finish, 1:16" twist
- Stock: Hardwood
- Length of pull: 13.88"
- Sights: Gold bead front / adjustable rear
- Overall length: 37"
- Overall weight: 5.75 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 1103
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips