Accurate, affordable, versatile... and a blast to shoot!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $465.49 Non-Member $489.99
- Buyer's Club $359.09 Non-Member $377.99
- Buyer's Club $326.69 Non-Member $362.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $746.99 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
- Combining the best features of their American Rifle® line with the renowned performance of the 10/22®, the Ruger American Rimfire Rifle delivers exceptional versatility and value for the bolt-action enthusiast. The hammer-forged, target-crowned, free-float barrel ups the accuracy, and the crisp, adjustable trigger seals the deal. Each American Rimfire Rifle includes 2 interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel studs, stock modules can be changed in seconds, making it outstandingly versatile in addition to supremely accurate. But that's just a sampling of all the great features the American Rimfire Rifle has to offer.
- Ergonomic, lightweight stock with modern forend contouring
- Grip serrations for quick, easy handling
- Easy-to-use 10/22 style extended mag release provides smooth, no-fuss removal
- Ruger Marksman AdjustableTM trigger offers crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between 3 and 5 lbs.
- Innovative Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel, making for outstanding accuracy
- Satin-blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Features a detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-rd. magazine
- Accepts all 10/22 magazines
- Visible, accessible, easy-to-use tang safety
- 60º bolt offers ample scope clearance and removes easily
- Caliber: .22LR
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: (1) detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-rd. magazine
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: Hammer-forged, target-crowned, free-floated
- Barrel twist: 1:16" RH twist
- Stock: Copper mica
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Trigger: Ruger Marksman Adjustable 3-5 lbs.
- Safety: Tang
- Sights: Williams fiber optic front sight and adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight
- Overall length: 37"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs.
- Model no.: 8341
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Shop Additional Options Below
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|