Super light. Super accurate.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $483.54 Non-Member $508.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
- Ruger® American Rifle® Ranch 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington® Blackout Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle.
The appropriately named American Rifle combines the rugged reliability of Ruger's past with the award-winning ingenuity of Ruger's future... and wraps it all up in a surprisingly affordable package.
From the crisp, clean Marksman AdjustableTM trigger, to the Power Bedding® system that delivers free-float barrel accuracy, it's an outstanding performer at a budget-friendly price. The Ranch version trims a couple inches off the standard barrel and brings the total weight down to just 6 lbs., making it the perfect brush gun or "starter" Rifle. Stars and stripes forever, we say.
- Marksman Adjustable trigger is crisp, clean and adjustable from 3-5 lbs.
- Ergonomic, lightweight stock with modern forend contouring and grip serrations for quick, easy handling
- 3-lug 70° bolt provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder
- Power Bedding is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Hammer-forged barrel for ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Easy-to-locate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility
- Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feeding that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary mags
- Sling swivel studs
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- Made in the USA
- Item Number: 655355
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 16.1"
- Barrel style: Hammer-forged barrel, 1/2"-28 threaded
- Barrel twist: 1:8" RH twist, 6 grooves,
- Stock: FDE synthetic
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Trigger: Marksman Adjustable 3-5 lbs.
- Safety: Tang
- Sights: Picatinny rail
- Overall length: 36"
- Overall weight: 6.1 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 6965
- UPC: 736676069651
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips