You May Also Like
- Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $3.77 Non-Member $4.19
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Rocky Mountain PacksTM Bighorn Pop-up Pack is a fanny pack and full-sized backpack in one.
In its "natural" form, it's a fanny pack... but release 2 buckles and in about 5 seconds, it expands into a full-size backpack to give you all the room you need for your jackets, turkey, boned meat, and more!
It's a comfortable carry either way, with almost a half inch of comfortable, lightweight closed cell foam on both the adjustable shoulder straps and belt. And, it's tank-tough, assembled from flocked saddle cloth and laminated to a 70D ripstop nylon pack cloth, with all stress points triple-stitched for extra toughness where it counts. It's a versatile Pack, one you can take on both half-day hunts and longer outings, and it's tough enough to be a fixture in your hunting arsenal for years and years.In a nutshell:
- Converts from fanny pack (750 cu. in.) to full-size backpack (1,670 cu. in.) for larger loads
- Made from ultra-tough flocked saddle cloth, laminated to a water-resistant 70D ripstop nylon pack cloth, triple-stitched for amazing strength... and it's surprisingly quiet
- Roomy main compartment measures 16 x 9 x 6"h., and when expanded, it's even bigger
- 3/8" closed cell foam padding in shoulder straps and waist
- Advantage Max-1TM camo pattern for concealment
- Cordura Coolback nylon back helps it stay cool and breathable in the field
- 2 accessory straps on waist pads to attach pockets, knives or sidearms
- Cargo straps allow you to add stuff sacks, coats, etc.
- Heavy-duty #10 YKK coil zipper with no-rattle quiet zipper pulls
- Weighs just 2 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips