You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
RockSolid Floors® Polyurea Garage Coatings, industrial quality for PRICED LESS !
This Polyurea Floor Finish is 20 times more durable and 98% more flexible than epoxy. Won't crack or peel. This isn't just "floor paint"... it was originally developed for marine oil rigs.
- Impervious to hot-tire pick-up
- Highly resistant to oil, harsh chemicals, salt, gas and even DOT 3 brake fluids
- Impact resistant to floor jacks, jack stands, vehicle traffic
- Super fast and easy, just roll on. Can handle foot traffic in 4-8 hrs., vehicle traffic in 24 hrs.
- Kits include the RockSolid Foam Roller&trade, made to create the right thickness for performance and professional look
- Can be installed in temps from 0°F-120°F, basically year round
- Ultra-low volatile organic compounds, so it's environmentally friendly, no noxious odor
- Maker's lifetime limited warranty. Check out the Fast Patch and Safe Etch&trade liquid, too, to get your surface into shape for best adherence. One of the toughest floor coatings on the planet! Get it for your home, garage or shop ONLINE now!
An easy one-part Kit, no mixing or measuring. Just shake, pour and roll. 3 color choices. Comes with roller decorative chips, instructions. Covers 250 sq. ft. Includes some Safe EtchTM for cleaning and prep, but more (see below) is recommended for older and stained surfaces.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
An additional clear, easy-apply Coating that adds high gloss and even more durability. Covers 250 sq. ft.
Pre-application concrete-repair compound for cracks, spalling, minor damage. Cures almost instantly. Simple 1:1 mixing prepares it.
32 ozs. of a safe, effective formula that cleans and opens the concrete's pores for optimal application.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips