You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: AR1202
Rock River Arms LAR-15 Tactical CAR A4 5.56 NATO Semi-automatic Rifle.
Rugged, dependable performance at a great price. That's what you'll get with Rock River Arms. So rugged and dependable that both the FBI and DEA have put these rifles in their agents' hands.
If they're good enough for the folks who trust their lives to them on a daily basis, they're sure to meet your needs for personal defense, hunting, competition and recreational shooting. The Rock River Arms LAR-15 Tactical CAR A4 is an enhanced version of the classic M4 design, featuring upgraded 2-stage trigger, Hogue® rubber pistol grip and detachable carry handle.
Rock River Arms Tactical CAR A4 special features:
- 16" chrome-moly R-4 profile barrel
- .223 Wylde chamber (accepts .223 Remington® and 5.56 NATO)
- RRA two-stage trigger
- Star safety
- RRA tactical 6-position CAR stock
- Hogue rubber pistol grip
- Detachable tactical carry handle
- Side mount sling swivel
- Includes 30-round magazine and carry case.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: Chrome-moly
- Barrel twist: 1 x 9"
- Stock: RRA tactical 6-position CAR stock
- Upper receiver: Forged A4 aluminum
- Lower receiver: Forged RRA LAR15 aluminum
- Pistol grip: Hogue rubber
- Sights (front / rear): A2 / gas block rear
- Fire control: Standard AR-15
- Handguard: M4 polymer
- Flash hider: A2 with 1/2 x 28" threads
- Overall length: 36"
- Overall weight: 7.50 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips