You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Reproduction U.S. WWII-era M1 Garand Case.
Pristine full-grain leather! The M1 Garand was the first semi-automatic rifle to be generally issued to the infantry of any nation.
And this well-made Gun Case (scabbard) replicates the original Cases that housed the famous rifle during WWII. As seen aboard jeeps, cargo trucks and M3 half-track personnel carriers for quick access.
- Leather construction
- Attachment straps with metal buckles
- Expert stitching.
- 30"l., weighs 3 lbs., 4 ozs.
Own yours now!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips