You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $20.32 Non-Member $21.39
- Buyer's Club $19.56 Non-Member $20.59
- Buyer's Club $14.72 Non-Member $15.49
- Buyer's Club $19.94 Non-Member $20.99
- Buyer's Club $23.76 Non-Member $25.01
- Buyer's Club $28.78 Non-Member $30.29
- Buyer's Club $41.60 Non-Member $43.79
- Buyer's Club $19.47 Non-Member $20.49
- Buyer's Club $62.69 Non-Member $65.99
- Buyer's Club $15.57 Non-Member $16.39
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $161.49 Non-Member $169.99
- Details & Specs
UMC®: Metal cased bullets, economical for the high-volume shooter.
For nearly 140 years, the Union Metallic Cartrdige Company name has been synonymous with some of the finest ammunition made in the United States. Since its beginning in 1867, UMC has blazed a trail of innovation in cartridge-making excellence that continues to this day. UMC was the first ammunition company to produce centerfire ammunition, the .22 Long Rifle cartridge, and super-accurate "Palma Match" target ammunition. All these milestones mean one thing: Experience - experience that translates into outstanding performance at a very attractive price.
At our UMC division, we make only first-quality product, in a limited line of popular specifications, so we can bring you the benefit of manufacturing efficiencies that keep costs low. The rifle and handgun ammunition, we make today is the product of 140 years of design innovation and manufacturing excellence. So try UMC - and enjoy the experience.
- Caliber: 6.8 Rem. SPC Ammo
- Bullet Wt.: 115
- Bullet Style: Metal Case (it has a full copper jacket over the lead core bullet. WON'T EXPAND.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,625
- Muzzle Energy: 1,759
- Rounds: 20 rds.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips