You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1016.49 Non-Member $1069.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 60001
Remington® R-15TM VTRTM Predator .223 Remington Semi-automatic Centerfire Rifle. An unrivaled combination of precision accuracy, blazing-fast follow-ups and hunt-specific features.
The new R-15 VTR modular repeating rifle was born of the most advanced design aspects of AR-15-style rifles available today but with a strong emphasis on optimizing functionality for the modern predator aficionado. The results are astounding with very serious implications for every coyote, fox or bobcat that crosses its path.
For peak accuracy, the R-15's barrel is precision-crafted from ChroMoly steel. It's free-floated within the machined-aluminum forend tube and given a recessed hunting crown to ensure gases escape evenly around the bullet for the ultimate in shot-to-shot consistency.
And the new hunting single-stage trigger design is as clean-breaking as they come. The semi-automatic gas action all but eliminates muzzle jump and recoil so your target remains in the crosshairs. And when it's time to add optics, the receiver-length Picatinny rail makes it a rock-solid cinch.
R-15 VTR Predator Semi-automatic Centerfire Rifle special features:
- Premium ChroMoly free-floated 22" barrel with recessed hunting crown
- 6 longitudinal flutes forward of the gas block promote rapid barrel cooling and increase rigidity while reducing weight, further contributing to this rifle's ability to print tiny clusters at an incredible pace
- Machined aluminum upper and lower help keep weight down
- Forend tube is drilled and tapped for rails
- Compatible with all aftermarket AR-15 mags and accessories
- Decked out in Advantage® MAX-1 HDTM camo to blend in with sage, open country and a multitude of hunting terrains
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel material: ChroMoly steel
- Barrel style: 0.680" OD, 1:9" twist
- Stock: Synthetic fixed
- Upper receiver: Machined aluminum
- Lower receiver: Machined aluminum
- Sights (front / rear): Full-length receiver rail for optics
- Overall length: 40.25"
- Overall weight: 7.75 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips