You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
APF Econo Carbine, Semi-Automatic, .300 AAC Blackout, Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot Sight, 30 Rounds, 30 Round CapacityBuyer's Club $835.99 Non-Member $879.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Remington® Model SevenTM CDLTM .243 Winchester® Bolt Action Rifle
Lightning-fast in close quarters and superbly accurate for the long shot, the compact, short-action Model Seven has been a knock-down, drag-out leader in the woods since it was introduced in 1983. Its receiver and action design are based on the Model 700TM and deliver the highest level of out-of-the-box accuracy, strength and reliability in a platform that's a couple inches shorter overall and weighs just 6.5 lbs.
- "Classic Deluxe" (that's the CDL) classically-styled walnut stock with flat finish
- 2.4" shorter overall than the Model 700 making it the ultimate brush gun and the perfect Rifle for smaller shooters
- Classic "Three Rings of Steel" design with the bolt face, barrel and receiver encasing the cartridge head
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a consistent bedding area in the stock
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 633975
- Caliber: .243 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: 1:9.125" twist
- Stock: American walnut
- Safety: Manual thumb safety
- Overall length: 39.25"
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 26417
- UPC Number: 047700264172
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|