You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $193.79 Non-Member $203.99
- Buyer's Club $335.34 Non-Member $352.99
- Buyer's Club $432.24 Non-Member $454.99
- Details & Specs
Remington 887 Nitro Magnum 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotgun
The most durable shotgun on the planet. No matter the weather, the armor-clad Remington Model 887 Nitro Magnum will be ready to shoot when the action gets hot. Designed to handle moist waterfowl conditions, it won't skip a beat in rain, sleet or snow. And you won't have to worry about rust or corrosion thanks to its ArmorLokt coating. Simply put, the Remington 887 Nitro Magnum is an excellent choice for waterfowl and upland birds.
- ArmorLokt coating on all exterior surfaces prevents rust
- Remington's softest-shooting pump gun ever
- SuperCell recoil pad reduces felt recoil by up to 54%.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 634071
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: ArmorLokt coating
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Receiver material: ArmorLokt coated steel
- Sights: HiViz fiber optic front sight
- Overall length: 48"
- Overall weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 82500
- UPC: 047700825007
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips