You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $50.39 Non-Member $55.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $14.39 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $15.75 Non-Member $17.50
- Buyer's Club $11.87 Non-Member $13.19
- Details & Specs
A handy little Pocket Knife! Crafted by Remington® Arms with the help of Bear & Son Cutlery, this compact 35th Anniversary Bullet Knife is ready for cutting action. Cut rope, open boxes, prep meals, and more! A true must-have for camping, fishing, or everyday carry.
Own a piece of knife history!
Remington forged the first bullet knife in 1922 and continued to produce them until the series was discontinued in 1940. After knife enthusiasts clamored for their revival, the bullet knife finally made its comeback in 1982. This beautiful Remington 35th Anniversary Bullet Knife was created to commemorate its mighty return to the market.
- Bullet shield
- Brass liners
- Nickel silver bolsters
- 2-piece color storage box
- Includes free Remington Collector Club membership
- Made in the USA
- Measures 3.75"l. when closed
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672856
- Overall length: 6.5"
- Blade length: 2.75" (both blades)
- Blade material: 440 stainless steel
- Blade style: Clip point, spey
- Blade finish: Stainless steel
- Edge type: Smooth
- Handle length: 3.75"
- Handle material: Green jig delrin
- Knife type: Folding
- Comes with a commemorative coin
- Mfg. Number: R11044
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips