- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Technology
- Waterproof and ultra-breathable in hot weather
- Cowhide leather and 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon upper
- MeraMax® abrasion-resistant PU outsole
- Removable PU cushion insole with gel heel pad
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Fused uppers
- USA-made, Berry-compliant
You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
The Reebok® KRIOS is the only tactical boot that keeps feet cool when it’s hot, dry when it’s wet, and comfortable when you sweat! Now if delivering on that promise sounds "mission impossible," KRIOS Boots feature two <i>major</i> technological break-throughs.
First is the new GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Technology…100% waterproof while staying highly breathable in hot weather, transferring heat and moisture away from your foot for exceptional coolness. Through hot weather and high levels of activity, Extended Comfort Technology delivers exceptional breathability and moisture-management. But the cool comfort doesn't stop there.
Single-wall construction: all the waterproof comfort, none of the "steam heat."
The second major technological breakthrough is innovative single-wall construction. Ask anybody who wears waterproof boots, and they'll tell you what the #1 problem is. They feel stuffy, they get hot, they don't breathe. Why? Because a thin layer of air gets trapped between the exterior of the boot and the waterproof membrane, and between the waterproof membrane and the inner lining. So there are two layers of air, both serving to actually insulate your foot. And when you're in extreme heat, that's a bad thing.
Single-wall construction solves all that by literally "fusing" the exterior of the boot, the GORE-TEX® membrane, and the inner lining together into one layer. Air doesn't get trapped between the layers - so there's no added insulation. While other boots claim to be breathable, these ARE.
With KRIOS Boots, you get the kind of cool, comfortable, guaranteed-dry performance you can take to the bank. Or the DMZ. And with Reebok® athletic comfort and military-grade construction to boot, they can't be beat in the heat.
- Cowhide leather and 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon uppers are tough but lightweight
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Technology: 100% waterproof and highly-breathable in hot weather, wicking away sweat to keep you cool in all conditions
- The GORE-TEX® is fused directly to the upper,
- MeraMax® polyurethane outsole is four times more abrasion-resistant than rubber
- Shock-absorbing polyether polyurethane cushion midsole for added support and comfort
- Removable PU cushion insole with gel heel pad for excellent cushioned comfort
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Made in the USA
- Each approx. 8" h.
- Military compliance:
- Coyote Brown authorized for use with new Army OCP ACU
- AR 670-1 compliant (Coyote Brown and Desert Tan only)
- Berry compliant
Order now and get a BONUS Reebok® Duty ballcap!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 678963
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper: Cowhide leather/1,000-denier Cordura® nylon
- Insole: Removable PU cushion
- Midsole: Shock-absorbing cushion
- Outsole: MeraMax® polyurethane
- Lining: Moisture-wicking
- Construction: Fused
- Special features: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Technology
- Height (approx.): 8"
- Mfg. Number: CM8800 (Desert Tan)/CM8801 (Black)/CM8802 (Sage Green)/CM8803 (Coyote Brown)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips