High-quality, inexpensive ammo for plinking!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $246.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $281.67 Non-Member $296.49
- Buyer's Club $366.69 Non-Member $385.99
- Buyer's Club $322.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $7.59 Non-Member $7.99
- Buyer's Club $588.04 Non-Member $618.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
- Red Army Standard is made by the same factories that produced billions of rounds of ammo for the Red Army of the former CCCP (USSR) and her Iron Curtain regimes. With experience measured in generations, not years. Red Army Standard is available in many popular Warsaw Pact calibers.
Hit the range and order today!
- Item number: 669987
- Mfg. Number: AM2034
- Bullet Weight: 122 grain
- Bullet Style: FMJ
- Case Type: Polymer-coated steel
- Primer Type: Berdan, non-reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 640
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips