You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Raytheon W1000-9 Thermal Imaging Scope pierces smoke, dust and haze for a clear view day or night!
Like X-ray vision for any and every tactical situation! The Raytheon W1000-9 Uncooled Thermal Weapon Sight uses infrared heat signature to reveal humans, animals and equipment day or night, through smoke and dust and in front of cluttered backgrounds or in dense foliage--if it emits heat its in your view! Unlike Night Vision devises, the W1000-9 senses only heat not light so it will not shut down or "bloom" when hit by direct light. The W1000-9 is also totally passive, requiring no illuminators or IR emitters so it can't be detected.Get a heat signature on these features:
- Built to US Military standards
- 3.1X magnification
- Long-wave uncooled infrared heat sensing differentiates heat emitted by objects from backgrounds
- Detects objects through obscurants and adverse weather conditions
- Green "fusion" filter allowing to see night vision-like green background with color heat signatures
- Weapon selector feature. Rated for full automatic fire on M249 7.62 machine gun
- Detect / recognition range for a man: .1,090 yds (1.0 km)... Vehicle detection range: 2,624 yds (2.4 km)
- 9° FOV
- Use as a hand-held imager or mount to any standard rail system... RS-170 and NTSC VCR video output for external displays
- Waterproof and shock proof-immersible in 1m of water
- Measures 14 1/8 x 4 1/3 x 4 3/4", weighs 3 3/4 lbs.
- Runs up to 4 hours on 9V batteries or 8 hours on BB-2847 lithium ion rechargeable batteries (batteries not included).
- Includes soft carry case, pelican hard case and shutter-style eyecup.
Never let the fog of war get between you and your objective. Order ONLINE Today!