You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
HUGE 214 - gallon capacity Rain Water Collection System brings a positive environmental AND economical impact to your life! Water your garden for up to 2 hours for FREE!
Hmm... let's see: Save money, save the environment and beautify your lawn and garden? There may be a reason why you wouldn't use this above-ground Rain Water Collection System, but I sure as heck can't think of one.
After all, experts say roughly 40% of your summer water consumption is lawn and garden related, so why not just use the stuff that's not only free, but also better for your plants? You see, the chlorine and other treatment chemicals used to make water safe for drinking can actually be harmful to your lawn and garden.
And for you active members of the "green movement," collecting rain water saves it from just going to waste or worse mixing with the toxic chemicals found on roadways, sidewalks and driveways and washing them all directly into lakes, streams and rivers.
The best part? All these benefits come pouring in with little to no effort on your part! Durable construction and easy maintenance guarantees it!Turn rain into "pennies from heaven":
- Includes: collection tank, submersible sump pump, drain with plug, spigot, debris strainer, flexline inlet pipe, leaf catcher, access cover and overflow outlet
- Simple to install and suitable for almost any home
- Made of commercial-grade polyethylene with UV8 inhibitors... so storage tank won't fade or deteriorate because of sun exposure
- Measures 69" x 22 x 45" h. 160 lbs.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE today and let Mother Nature pick up the water bill (and clear your conscience) this summer!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips