Stealth. Power. All-terrain mobility. All for THOUSANDS LESS than your average ATV.
You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- For decades, gas guzzlers ruled the trail, but QuietKat® is delivering a major shock to the system! The 100% electric Prowler blends advanced components with a surprisingly powerful in-hub electric motor to create a lightweight Off-road Vehicle that can go almost anywhere and do almost anything a typical ATV can do.
Don't call it a scooter!
Make no mistake... this is far more than a simple scooter or similar mobility solution... the QuietKat is DESIGNED AND BUILT for the Great Outdoors... to take you off the beaten path, into the backwoods, over rugged trails and across challenging terrain that a city slicker-type scooter just can't handle. The Prowler can easily handle grades up to 20°, and has up to 15° of lean technology to keep you level. It's got the heart of an ATV, a thirst for adventure and a whisper-quiet electric power plant... all for WAY less than an expensive, bulky ATV that's a chore to haul and store.
Your alternative to 4-wheelers.
For those who can't use, don't need, or don't want to pay for an expensive 4-wheeler, the Prowler is a much more affordable alternative. It also happens to be less noisy, less stinky, and a LOT easier to haul. It'll even fit in the back of an SUV! Fantastic for those with limited mobility who still have the passion to hunt or get back to their favorite fishin' hole.
Note: We do not accept returns on QuietKat vehicles. If your vehicle needs repair, take it to an authorized service center for repairs under manufacture warranty guideline. If you need help finding a service center, please contact QuietKat Customer Care at 970-328-2399.
Power & Control:
- QK TC65 Motor provides ample power for inclines and tricky territory
- 6-horsepower output
- Easy-to-operate half twist throttle for easy, precise speed control
- Can climb grades up to 20°, and has up to 15° of lean technology to keep you more stable
- 60V 20AH lithium battery pack
- Can accommodate an additional battery (sold separately)
- Up to 40 miles of range
- Reverse setting gets you out of tight spots
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Recommended weight carrying load up to 275 lbs. (rider and gear).
- Handlebars and seat are adjustable to accommodate different riders
- Waterproof dry bag and handlebar bag for extras
- Folding stem and handlebars for easy transport
- Digital display (computer)
- Weight-supported rear rack
- Mud flaps block spatter
- Backed by a lifetime frame warranty
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 58"l. x 30"w. x 20"h., and Weighs approx. 140 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.Key Specifications
- Item number: 651362
- Frame material: T61 Aluminum
- Motor: Powerful Direct Drive Hub with 18FET Digital Controller
- Display: Cycle Analyst
- Battery: 60V 20Ah Lithium Ion, Li-NCM Chemistry
- Fork: 4" Custom Downhill Mountain Bike Spring Coil Suspension
- Rear Suspension: 4" Custom Spring Coil Rear Suspension
- Throttle: 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Brake: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake levers: Front & Rear
- Tires: 4" x 20": knobby on front / 5" x 15" knobby on back
- Rim: Custom
- Saddle: Custom, oversized bicycle saddle
- Handlebar: 740mm T61 Aluminum
- Stem: Folding T61 Aluminum
- Grip: Rubber
- Max. speed: 27mph
- Range: 20 to 25 miles, capable of 2nd batter to give up to 50 miles of range
- Rear width: 32"
- Max length: 63"
- Min height: 32"
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Model number: Prowler
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips