You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- This innovative ride is seriously cool. Not to mention, it's "green" and quiet since it's electric, and it's compact and can go where all your other rides can't. Or where you might not want to take a big truck or loud ATV. So you might be thinking this is just basically a scooter and made only for paved roads and trails, but that's the beauty of the QuietKat.
It was built for the Great Outdoors
It takes you into deep backwoods, over rugged trails or in the wide-open pastures, checking on livestock. But it works just as well on the golf course or your neighborhood trails. Fantastic for those with limited mobility who still have the passion to hunt or get back to their favorite fishin' hole.
Built for the way you play.
The rechargeable battery can take you up to 50 miles, with a second battery hooked up, before it needs to be charged. And the lightweight construction means you can bring it along on your next adventure, by easily stowing it in your truck or RV. The Hunter model features added hunt-ready features like a rear rack and bags for your gear.
Note: We do not accept returns on QuietKat vehicles. If your vehicle needs repair, take it to an authorized service center for repairs under manufacture warranty guideline. If you need help finding a service center, please contact QuietKat Customer Care at 970-328-2399.
- Lightweight, just 100 lbs., and compact enough to fit in your car or truck
- 48V 20AH lithium battery pack (approx. travel distance 20 to 25 miles)
- Up to 50-mile range, with additional battery
- QK TC65 Motor
- 18 FET controller
- 4 horsepower
- Soft knobby front tire, knobby rear tires
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Weight-supported rear rack
- Rear mud guards
- Front handlebar bag
- Rubber grip floor mats
- Battery charges from empty to full overnight
- Digital display and power controller (control and read power, battery life, speed, etc.)
- Capable of accepting an additional battery
- Recommended weight carrying load up to 225lbs (rider and gear).
Each QuietKat comes with the above features, plus:
- Aluminum frame
- Front suspension fork
- Rear suspension
- Front mud fairing
- Swing arm, lean technology
- Quiet 3525 electric hub motor
- Advance Throttle
- Folding stem and handlebar
- On / off Switch
- Front and rear mud flaps
- Brake to motor shutoff
- 1 year component warranty
- Lifetime frame warranty
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 58"l. x 30"w. x 20"h., and Weighs approx. 110 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.Key Specifications
- Item number: 651361
- Frame material: T61 Aluminum
- Motor: Powerful Direct Drive Hub with 18FET Digital Controller
- Display: Cycle Analyst
- Battery: 48V 20Ah Lithium Ion, Li-NCM Chemistry
- Fork: 4" Custom Downhill Mountain Bike Spring Coil Suspension
- Rear Suspension: 4 Custom Spring Coil Rear Suspension
- Throttle: 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Brake: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake levers: Front & Rear
- Tires: 4" x 20" knobby on front / 5" x 15" knobby on back
- Rim: Custom
- Saddle: Custom, oversized bicycle saddle
- Handlebar: 740mm T61 Aluminum
- Stem: Folding T61 Aluminum
- Grip: Rubber
- Max. speed: 23mph
- Range: 20 to 25 miles, capable of 2nd battery to give up to 50 miles of range
- Rear width: 32"
- Max length: 63"
- Min height: 32"
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Model number: Hunter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips