You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.95
- Non-Member $209.99 Buyer's Club $188.99
- Non-Member $143.99 Buyer's Club $129.59
- Non-Member $139.95
- Non-Member $159.95
- Non-Member $159.95 Buyer's Club $143.96
- Non-Member $129.95
- Non-Member $249.95 Buyer's Club $224.96
- Non-Member $199.95 Buyer's Club $179.96
- Non-Member $26.99 Buyer's Club $24.29
- Non-Member $29.99
- Non-Member $31.49 Buyer's Club $28.34
- Non-Member $34.99 Buyer's Club $31.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Quantum EXO PTi Spinning Reel puts "metal where it matters".
That's the thinking behind Quantum's exoskeletal hybrid construction. It combines a special, ultra-rigid aluminum alloy in load bearing areas with a lightweight composite that reduces weight in non-critical locations by 50%. This allows them to build the lightest possible frame with absolutely no sacrifice in strength. In fact, it's 38% stronger than magnesium and 6 times stronger than a graphite composite frame.Lighter. Stronger. Better:
- Indestructible Titanium bail wire
- Stacked ceramic front-adjustable drag system
- Polymer-stainless hybrid PT bearings
- LMS&trade line management system
- Lightweight Aluminum Main Gear
- Lightweight, machined aluminum crank handle
- Continuous Anti-ReverseTM
- Quantum's exclusive LMSTM Line Management System allow your line to be directed to the line roller even more smoothly upon retrieve
- High-grade stainless bearings made to exact specs to minimize vibration and friction, fit in a special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection
- PT drag systems feature ceramic washers to dissipate heat during long runs
- 5.2:1 gear ratio 16 lbs. max drag 7.9 ozs. 10+1 bearings.
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- Line Retrieve (Inches Per Turn): 31"
- Line Capacity: 150 yds. / 10 lbs.