You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
PUMA® Fixed-blade German Expedition Knife is quality made and a striking piece for your collection!
The knifemakers at PUMA® call this "the ultimate remote-country Knife". This rugged Fixed-blade Knife is handmade by the skilled crafsmen at PUMA, and is an excellent addition to your knife collection. Take a look at the stainless steel handle and impressive, handmade 6 3/ 4 "l. stainless steel blade. Display it with pride... the black hardwood presentation case serves as a showcase for this beautiful blade. And while it's sure to be a coveted piece in your collection, this Knife can be a workhorse, too. Lightweight and well-balanced, this Knife is ready for any outdoor adventure you have planned. The strong stainless steel blade will hold its edge for years and you'll love using it hunting, camping and more.
PUMA is known all over the world for their stunning, supremely functional, handcrafted knives. PUMA has been setting the world's standard for hunting knives since its founding in 1769 in Solingen, Germany. That's over 240 years of crafting quality knives, using only the finest materials. Each Knife is tested to ensure it meets PUMA's rigid standards for strength, hardness and quality.Stunning in stainless steel:
- Blade and handle entirely made from the same piece of 1.4116 Steel
- Rockwell hardness 55-57
- Fine-edge blade
- Quality leather sheath protects your investment
- Measures 11.4"l. overall, weighs 9 1/ 2 ozs. Made in Germany. Designed by A.J. Lennartz. Limited lifetime warranty.
Don't miss out on this great Knife! Order yours ONLINE now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99