You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1099.99
- Non-Member $1599.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Pulsar Sentinel GS 2x50 mm Night Vision Riflescope. Clear, consistent images in the dark!
At the core of the Sentinel GS 2x50 is the unique combination of specially designed optics and the CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube which ensure highest edge-to-edge resolution, clear, distortion-free and geometrically precise image across the entire field of view.
The focusable lens features delivers a crisp and contrast image. The soft rubber cap is permanently fixed on the lens body which prevents it from being lost. During observation or shooting there is no need to remove the lens cap. You can simply slide it in the most suitable place on the lens body. The built-in IR Illuminator allows use in complete darkness.
The reticle has a range finding scale which makes adjustments when shooting at different distances easier. You can also choose the color of the reticle TM red or green. The power supply stabilization system prevents reticle shift when the battery is nearly empty and prolongs stable performance of the batteries. Switching on the riflescope and the IR Illuminator can be realized by the remote-control console equipped with a secure attachment plug.Includes:
- Protective carry case
- Remote control
- Operating manual
- Image Tube Type: CF-Super / EP-33-SF
- Magnification: 2x
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
- Field of view at eye relief 50 mm: 13°
- Focusing Range: from 5 m to infinity
- Max. Detection Range: 200 m
- Eye relief: 45 mm
- Diopter Adjustment: ±2.5
- Resolution (centre / edge FOV), lines / mm, min. : 42 / 36
- Power Supply: 3V (2xAA)
- Grade of water-resistance (IEC 60529): IPX4
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 3.9"
- Weight: 35 ozs.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips