You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Pulsar® Phantom G2+ 3x50 mm MD FX Night Vision Riflescope. Clearly reveals targets hidden under the cover of night.
Utilizing a military-style design and offering maximum functionality, the Phantom is an obvious choice for anyone who demands the highest quality and impeccable reliability. It is fully weatherproofed, thanks to a nitrogen filled optical channel and waterproofing to IPX6, and can be used anywhere. Arctic ice fields or desert sands, humid tropical forests or harsh Siberian taiga... the Phantom is ready to do its job regardless of weather conditions.
The body of the Phantom is made of highly durable glass-filled plastic. The bodyshell design and high grade intensifier tubes ensure shockproofing to heavy calibres, including 9.3 x 62, 9.3 x 74 and 375H&H. The Gen 2+ tube has Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) and, coupled with the high-quality wide-aperture lens, provides a sharp and clear picture. The high light gain, teamed with the built-in IR - Illuminator allows hunting even in situations of critically low night illumination (down to 10-4 lx – overcast starlight). The fast start-up function (the sight is "On" only while pressing a button) is very useful for making quick assessments.
The problem of choosing a reticle has also been solved. With the Phantom, you can choose the most suitable reticle configuration and change it by simply pressing a button. The voltage stabilization system eliminates reticle shift even with an almost discharged battery. All main controls are on top of the body simplifying accessibility. It all adds up to one of the most interesting and promising new recruits to the class of elite night vision riflescopes.Includes:
- Generation, Tube Type: 2+, EPM66G-2 / 2+, DEP XX1441
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
- Field of view, angular degrees: 13°
- Eye relief distance: 50 / 53 mm
- Resolution, lines / mm, min.: 45
- Max. detection range in normal nighttime conditions (0.05 lux): 700 m
- Diopter setting: ±3.5 / ±2.5
- Close-up range: from 5 m to infinity
- Power Supply: 1.5V (1xAA) or 3V (1xCR 123)
- Water intrusion rating (IEC 60529): IPX6
- 11 x 3.75 x 4"h.
- Weight without the mount: 35 ozs.
Order ONLINE Now!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$320.00 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips