You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1099.99
- Non-Member $449.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $629.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
Pulsar Digital Night Vision Recon 550. One of the most compact and ergonomic digital night vision devices available!
The Recon 550 features high light gathering capacity (F / d = 1.0). Combined with large magnification, this ensures one of the best viewing distances among budget-minded NV devices. The Recon 550 is outfitted with a jack enabling connection of peripheral equipment; it functions both in video out mode and video in mode. Video out mode allows video recording without use of adaptors and camcorders or cameras; video in mode can be employed to transmit image via radio channel from remote cameras to Recon's display.
The built-in IR illuminator (805 nm wavelength is optimal for night vision) permits the device to operate in complete darkness. Optionally, you may use with the Recon additional, more powerful infrared illuminators including "invisible" version (940 nm). The Recon has a specially design mount combining Weaver and 1/4 inch standards to affix various accessories. The Recon 550 has four working modes of the display: black and white, green (regular color for NV), red (reduces eye strain) and enhanced contrast mode.The tech specs:
- Generation: Digital
- Visual magnification: 4x
- Objective lens: 50 mm
- Max. recognition range (with built-in IR on): 250m
- Eye Relief: 12 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4 mm
- Angular field of view: 5.5°
- Diopter adjustment, diopter: ±5
- Resolution, lines / mm: &ge40
- Operating voltage: 4-6.3 (4xAA)
- Max. operating time with one set of batteries (IR off / on), hour: 12 / 9
- Video output signal standard: CCIR / EIA**
- Camera resolution, pixel (CCIR / EIA) : 500 x 582 / 510 x 492
- Min / max working illuminance: 0.005/30000 lux
- Tripod mount: 1/4"
- Operating temperature: -10 to +45°C
- Degree of protection, IP code (IEC 60529): IPX6
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.25 x 2.4"
- Weight: 17.6 ozs.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99