You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
Pulsar® Challenger GS Super 1+ 2.7x50mm Night Vision Monocular.
Nighttime imaging just got easier! This Pulsar® Challenger GS Super 1+ 2.7x50mm Night Vision Monocular features a built-in IR illuminator for easy viewing in low levels of ambient light. Housed in heavy-duty plastic and metal, it's perfect for use in fog, heavy showers, dust, sand storms and other challenging conditions. Plus, it's outfitted with a 5-lens eyepiece which minimizes distortion and increases sharpness and contrast for excellent optical performance.
- CF-Super image intensifier tube provides highest edge-to-edge resolution
- Built-in IR illuminator for observation at insufficient levels of natural illumination
- Metal and plastic housing for season-after-season durability
- Water and dust resistant for all-weather reliability
- Single-switch design activates the device and built-in IR illuminator for easy operation
- 5-lens eyepiece minimizes distortion and increases sharpness and contrast
- Soft rubber eyecup helps conceal light emission
- 2 built-in tripod sockets for easy mounting
- Flexible carrying case for easy transport.
- Image tube type (generation): CF-Super (1+)
- Magnification: 2.7X
- Objective lens: 50mm
- Resolution (lines per mm): 42
- Angular field of view: 13°
- Maximum detection range: 250 meters
- Eyepiece adjustment diopter: ±4
- Exit pupil: 6mm
- Eye relief: 12mm
- Battery type: 3 CR123A
- Minimum operating time (IR on / off): 20 hours / 50 hours
- Tripod mount: 0.25"
- Operating temperature: -4° - 104° F.
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 3.1 x 2.2"h.
- Weight: 17.6 ozs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99