You May Also Like
- Non-Member $3799.99
- Non-Member $499.99 Buyer's Club $449.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $169.99 Buyer's Club $152.99
- Non-Member $8.99 Buyer's Club $8.09
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Pulsar® Challenger G2+ 1x21mm Night Vision Goggle Monocular. 5 ways to use it.
Use as a night vision monocular, a weapon sight with combined with a collimator sight, a night vision attachment for a day optical rifle scope, or a night vision goggle if attached to the head mount (included). Built-in single-switch button IR illuminator for use in low levels of ambient light, significantly increasing viewing distance.
Hermetically sealed, which enables use in fog, heavy shower, dust, sand storm and other challenging conditions. Includes specially-designed mount combining a Weaver® rail and standard 1/4" tripod socket for mounting accessories. Another key advantage? The large eye relief enables glasses wearers to use the device comfortably. Also suitable for quality night photography.Somewhere out there...:
- Gen 2+ image intensifier tube
- 1X magnification
- 21mm objective lens diameter
- O-ring sealed body, polymer housing for durability
- Range of detection: up to 150m
- Angular F.O.V.: 40°
- Weaver® rail mountable
- 25mm eye relief
- Operating temperature: -4 °F to 104° F.
- IP65 protection from rain and dust
- Requires 1 CR123 battery (not included), 50-hour battery life without illuminator
- Comes with carry case and cleaning cloth
- Measures 6 2/5" x 2 1/4" x 3", weighs 12.7 ozs. (without batteries).