You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $674.99 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $0.89 Non-Member $0.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
PSE® Summit Recurve Bow. Home - grown quality to scratch your traditional bowhunting "itch"!
In 1970, PSE® founder Pete Shepley, engineer, made a hobby of designing innovative archery equipment in his spare time. Through shooting tournaments, magazine articles, and word-of-mouth, PSE nailed down a reputation for outstanding quality. Today, they're the largest bow and accessory manufacturer in the world, a distinction earned by their uncompromising commitment to excellence.
Now, PSE brings you this well-tuned beauty to satisfy your 'old-school' bowhunting urge. The SummitTM sports the classic recurve style, with an international limb fittings for virtually limitless tuning. It's every bit as smooth as you'd expect, and comes available in 20#, 24#, 28#, 32# and 36# draw weights to suit you. For your next bowhunting excursion, trust the company that's built a reputation from the ground up, and trust the Guide to get you the best deal around! 66" long, 23" cast aluminum handle.
Pick Right or Left, then State Draw Weight and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99