You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Details & Specs
PSE® Sequoia Hunting Longbow has a leather-wrapped comfort handle.
Silent sizzle! The D-shaped Longbow has been a favorite of fighting men throughout history. Literally for thousands of years. Now you can experience the singular thrill of shooting this top-quality Longbow on your own hunting adventures. Today's wooden laminated Longbows (like this baby) are made by gluing together 2 or more different species of wood. Some woods can better withstand compression, while others are better at withstanding tension.Details:
- Reflex / deflex-shaped bow is crafted in strict observance of tradition, setting high standards for stability and arrow velocity
- Trapezoidal layout in the limbs
- 3-layer lamination of maple, padauk and maple aids its fluid performance
- Soft leather-covered grip
- Fast-flite string
- With 5 1/2" bracing, the 55-lb. Bow shoots arrows at 180 F.P.S.
- Laminated, reinforced tips withstand shooting stress. 68" long, brace height 6 1/2 -7", weighs approx. 1 lb., 13 ozs.
State Hand and Draw Weight, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips