You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Non-Member $1489.99
- Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $11.39 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $15.19 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Pro - Form® Rear Elliptical 14.0 CE gets your whole body moving for calorie - crushing effectiveness!
Get a low-impact workout in the convenience of your living room or den... no more expensive gym memberships necessary! The Pro-Form Rear Eliptical Machine simulates a running motion without the pounding on your joints. And unlike a treadmill, you've got two soft-touch upper body grips that pull back and forth to promote full-body action.
Plus, 16 preset workouts give you the variety you need to keep coming back, day-by-day. If all that's not enough, you'll absolutely love the iPod docking station that includes two 2" speakers to pump out your favorite tunes! Boasts 18" stride, with power-adjustable 10-25° angle.
- This patented, revolutionary Spacesaver® Easy Lift AssistTM design allows your elliptical to fold vertically for storage. To make it even easier, this treadmill includes a powerful shock that will help lift the deck with an easy push
- Get smarter workouts and faster results with iFit LiveTM. Featuring workouts Powered by Google MapsTM, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic speed and incline controls, this wireless technology is the ultimate workout experience! Now you can customize your own fitness program, receive automatic workout downloads and manage your profile online. Wifi compatible
- 18 preset workout apps
- 14 levels of digital resistance
- EKG grip pulse alerts gives you heart rate info
- Stay cool and fresh during your workout with the innovative CoolAireTM Workout Fan
- Blue, backlit, 5" iFit display
- 20-lb. inertia-enhanced flywheel for smooth, silent motion
- Super-durable commercial-gauge solid steel construction
- 300-lb. user weight capacity
- Lifetime frame / 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Measures 79 4/5 x 27 x 66 1/5" and weighs 235 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips