You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Don't give up! New Powerline® Home Gym can help you meet your fitness goals! SAVE BIG!
Maybe it was a New Years' resolution. Or a favorite pair of pants are suddenly feeling a bit too tight. Whatever your motivation, The Guide has the solution! The Powerline P1X Home Gym is a total fitness system, featuring a full range of weight-training exercises to sculpt, tone, and firm any problem areas. Advanced engineering has packed a truly amazing variety of options into one compact, sturdy, easy-to-assemble unit.
Every inch of this marvelous machine is packed with adjustability, so anyone who wants to improve their health can make it happen! Why go to the gym, wait in line, share a locker room, and pay expensive monthly dues? Work out at home, use your OWN shower, and think of how quickly the Powerline P1X is paying for itself now that you've dumped the pricey membership! No matter what your health and fitness goals, the ergonomically designed, well-built, and incredibly versatile Powerline P1X is the answer! As always, consult a physician before beginning any exercise program.Feel the Burn:
- Easy to assemble, simple to use, and built to last
- A complete weight room worth of exercises for legs, arms, back, shoulders, biceps, and everywhere in-between
- Full range of motion for larger and smaller users alike
- Ergonomic multi-hand-grip and leg-roller systems are comfortable, effective, and efficient to use
- No cable-change design allows quick, easy switching between exercises
- Lose pounds, increase flexibility, improve health, relieve stress!
- Measures 6'11" x 5'11" x 5'6"h., weighs 360 lbs.
The time to drop pounds is now! Take charge of your health and order ONLINE today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $115.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. Shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.