You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $59.39 Non-Member $65.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Portable Winch Co. PCW5000-FK Portable Gas-powered Winch Forestry Kit.Powered by Honda®'s 50cc 4-stroke engine, the PCW5000 Winch delivers great reliability, but with the added benefit of easy portability. Easy to carry, the PCW5000 can be attached to any anchor point: a tree, a stump, a vehicle, you name it... making it perfect for hunters, foresters, boaters, and quad riders.
Thanks to the capstan design, there is no limit to rope length. When the engine is running, the capstan drum is always turning -- you simply have to pull on the rope to apply friction to pull the load. You'll be able to pull WHAT you want, WHERE you want, with constant pull power!
It also comes with a nice assortment of accessories... including a Snatch Block, Skidding Cone, Grab Hook, and lots more. Its everything you need to face the many situations you'll encounter in the bush
- Max pulling force: 2,200 lbs.
- Engine: 4-stroke Honda® GX-50cc
- Brake: Anti-reversing roller clutch bearing
- Speed: 40 ft. per minute
- Rope: Double-braided polyester (min. - 3/8", max. - 5/8"), unlimited length (not included)
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Size: 14 1/2 x 14 1/2 x 14 1/2"
- Aluminum alloy gearbox, with heat-treated 3-stage spur gears, oil bath lubricated
- CE certified
- Includes polyester sling
- PCW5000 Portable Gas-powered Winch
- PCA-1215M DBP Rope (1/2" x 164')
- PCA-1259 Polyester Sling (3 3/8" x 8')
- PCA-1274 Stainless Steel Swing Side Snatch Block
- PCA-1276 2-Pk. Steel Oval Locking Carabiners
- PCA-1282 Grab Hook (5/16") with Latch and 3 Chain Links
- PCA-1290 Skidding Cone for Logs up to 20" Diam.
- PCA-1295 Choker Chain (1/4" x 7') with C-Hook and Steel Rod
- PCA-1255 Small Rope Bag
Please Note: Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips