You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1439.99 Non-Member $1599.99
Champion Power Equipment Portable 3,500 / 4,000 - watt Gas - powered Remote Start Generator with Wheel KitBuyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $710.99 Non-Member $789.99
- Details & Specs
- Light, compact and efficient. The Polaris P3000i keeps you operating off the grid. 3000W capacity unit can handle just about any outdoor activity, and offers a 30A outlet for higher output needs such as standby during a storm outage. Very quiet, too, making it easy to have a conversation while its running in the background.
Gas-thrifty and economy-minded power!
Smart throttle keeps an eye on the bottom line. Generating electricity is only good as long as you have gasoline to run it. And with Smart Throttle, you won't have to bring a lot of gas with you, as it uses less fuel for more power. You'll wondering how you survived this long without it.
- Smart ThrottleTM improves fuel economy
- 2800W rated 120V AC output, 3000W max
- 12V DC output
- 2 5-20R UL certified AC outlets, 1 30A twist-lock UL certified outlet
- Incredibly quiet 55 dB noise level
- Runs on unleaded gasoline, 3.43-gal fuel tank
- Runs 21 / 6.8 hours on a single tank, based on 25% / max load
- 4-stroke air-cooled OHC engine, 196cc displacement
- Recoil start
- Parallel connection ports (kit not included)
- Lock and ride handles
- AC circuit breaker with engine running reset
- Low oil warning light and automatic shutdown
- Allows AC and DC simultaneous usage
- Economy throttle switch
- Fuel on / off valve
- Locking, no-flat rubber insulated wheels
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Meets EPA, CARB emissions standards, CSA certified
- Includes DC charging cord
- 27" x 17" x 19 1/2", 125.6 lbs. unfilled
Keep powered up, when you order now!
Please Note: Gas and diesel-powered items, once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips