X-Tac precision shot after shot!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $167.19 Non-Member $175.99
- Buyer's Club $308.74 Non-Member $324.99
- Buyer's Club $183.34 Non-Member $192.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $359.99
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $190.94 Non-Member $200.99
- Buyer's Club $118.74 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $151.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $56.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
- When the chips are down, you shouldn't be worrying about your ammunition. PMC agrees completely and responded with their X-Tac line. X-Tac is tried and tested by military and law enforcement around the world. Trusted by enthusiasts and professionals alike, PMC has left nothing to chance with the X-Tac line. Hit the range, load up these precision-made rounds and watch your paper targets drop like flies.
About PMC Ammo.
PMC ammunition is loaded in new brass cases with boxer primers. This ammunition is non-corrosive and is loaded to SAAMI specifications. Each of these rounds complies with MIL SPEC. All PMC ammunition is reloadable.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primer
Please Note: The 5.56x45mm round is loaded under higher pressures. Please check with gun mfr. / manual to ensure it is recommended to shoot 5.56x45mm.
- Item Number: 181279
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Bullet Weight: 62 grain
- Bullet Type: M855 full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Primer: Boxer
- Reloadable: Yes
- Corrosive: No
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,020 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,255 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 5.56K / DK
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips