Accuracy, realiability, and an easy to carry and bury battlepack.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $161.49 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $101.64 Non-Member $106.99
- Buyer's Club $207.09 Non-Member $217.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $170.04 Non-Member $178.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $74.09 Non-Member $77.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $159.59 Non-Member $167.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $17.09 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $7.59 Non-Member $7.99
- Details & Specs
- When the chips are down, you shouldn't be worrying about your ammunition. PMC agrees completely and responded with their X-Tac line. X-Tac is tried and tested by military and law enforcement around the world. Each round is manufactured to the exacting specifications demanded by organizations and needed by our customers. Trusted by enthusiasts and professionals alike, PMC has left nothing to chance with the X-Tac line. Hit the range, load up these precision-made rounds and watch your targets drop like flies.
Why do I need a Battle Pack?
Battle Packs are used as a secondary form of waterproofing for your ammunition. This is great for storing or caching your ammunition for future emergencies or time at the range. The handle makes it easy to transport and convenient to take with you, wherever you go. So stock up and stack these in your basement or bury them by you cabin. Either way, the Battle Pack has your ammo covered.
About PMC Ammo.
PMC ammunition is loaded in new brass cases with boxer primers. This ammunition is non-corrosive and is loaded to SAAMI specifications. Each of these rounds complies with MIL SPEC. All PMC ammunition is reloadable. Rifle ammunition may have crimped military primers. In reloading, the crimped first needs to be removed before a new primer can be inserted. Most major reloading companies can provide a tool to accomplish this operation.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed
- Item Number: 584330
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Bullet Weight: 55 grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket boat tail
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Primer: Boxer
- Reloadable: Yes
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,270 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,306 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 5.56X-BP
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Shop Additional Options Below
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Caliber||Bullet Type||Bullet Weight||Muzzle Velocity||Muzzle Energy||Rounds||Price|