Your affordable shot for plinking and targets!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $173.84 Non-Member $182.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $359.99
- Buyer's Club $159.59 Non-Member $167.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $123.49 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $121.59 Non-Member $127.99
- Buyer's Club $101.64 Non-Member $106.99
- Buyer's Club $128.24 Non-Member $134.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $144.87 Non-Member $152.49
- Buyer's Club $170.04 Non-Member $178.99
- Details & Specs
- Sizzle just waiting to be unleashed! For more fun at the range, or just plinking on the backlot, this bulk-buy .223 Ammo is ready to seal the deal. FMJ for straight-shooting paper-punching power, priced to keep you firing all day! Stock up here for LESS!
About PMC Ammo.
PMC ammunition is loaded in new brass cases with boxer primers. This ammunition is non-corrosive and is loaded to SAAMI specifications. Each of these rounds complies with MIL SPEC. All PMC ammunition is reloadable. Rifle ammunition may have crimped military primers. In reloading, the crimped first needs to be removed before a new primer can be inserted. Most major reloading companies can provide a tool to accomplish this operation.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed
- Current production
- 55 Grain full metal jacket bullet for smooth feeding
- Item Number: 593636
- Caliber: .223
- Bullet Weight: 55 grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket
- Case: Brass
- Reloadable: Yes
- Corrosive: No
- Primed: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,900 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,250 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 223A/AK
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips