Easy to transport, store or cache... thanks to the Battle Pack!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $93.09 Non-Member $97.99
- Buyer's Club $173.84 Non-Member $182.99
- Buyer's Club $123.49 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $128.24 Non-Member $134.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $138.69 Non-Member $145.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $186.19 Non-Member $195.99
- Buyer's Club $13.29 Non-Member $13.99
- Buyer's Club $7.59 Non-Member $7.99
- Buyer's Club $74.09 Non-Member $77.99
- Details & Specs
- Sizzle just waiting to be unleashed! For more fun at the range, or just plinking on the backlot, this bulk-buy .223 Ammo is ready to seal the deal. FMJ for straight-shooting paper-punching power, priced to keep you firing all day! Stock up here for LESS!
Why do I need a Battle Pack?
Battle Packs are used as a secondary form of waterproofing for your ammunition. This is great for storing or caching your ammunition for future emergencies or time at the range. The handle makes it easy to transport and convenient to take with you, wherever you go. So stock up and stack these in your basement or bury them by you cabin. Either way, the Battle Pack has your ammo covered.
About PMC Ammo.
PMC ammunition is loaded in new brass cases with boxer primers. This ammunition is non-corrosive and is loaded to SAAMI specifications. Each of these rounds complies with MIL SPEC. All PMC ammunition is reloadable. Rifle ammunition may have crimped military primers. In reloading, the crimped first needs to be removed before a new primer can be inserted. Most major reloading companies can provide a tool to accomplish this operation.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primed
- Current production
- Made in Korea
- Item Number: 584329
- Caliber: .223
- Bullet Weight: 55 grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket
- Reloadable: Yes
- Case: Brass
- Corrosive: No
- Primer: Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,195 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,265 ft.-lbs.
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Mfg. Number: 223A-BP
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips
Shop Additional Options Below
|C O M P A R E||Item Name||Rating||Caliber||Bullet Type||Bullet Weight||Muzzle Velocity||Muzzle Energy||Rounds||Price|