You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $103.49 Non-Member $114.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $5.39 Non-Member $5.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Details & Specs
The reason so many professional fishermen choose Plano® Tackle Boxes is as plain as the nose on your face! PRICED RIGHT!
Check the boats of fishing pros or the guides on big water and you'll find Plano® Tackle Boxes. We can't think of any other outfit with as many usable features as the Guide Series of Tackle Boxes. Feature number one, of course, is the see-through top so you can find favorite lures without pawing through drawers of long-forgotten crankbaits, spoons and jigs.
Second thing is these are serious Tackle Boxes with room... plenty of drawers and storage for all your fishing tackle. This is the Tackle Box when you're out on the lake all day.
Even fair weather fishermen, guys who fish only on Memorial Day and Labor Day, use Plano Tackle Boxes because there's just no better way to store fishing tackle. Both are made of rugged molded plastic, and have built in side handles, worm-proof drawers with dividers and 4 removable hanging bait racks.Plano® 7592 Hard System:
- Four removable utilities provide unsurpassed versatility
- Top access with DuraViewTM lens
- Room for five 2-3500 ProLatchTM utility boxes (not included)
- Three removable spinnerbait racks
- Side tool storage
- Graphite / Sandstone
- Measures 20 3/4" L x 11 1/2" W x 15 1/4" H
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips