You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
Buyer's Club $350.99 Non-Member $389.99
Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Ready for no-nonsense grilling? Then the Pilot Rock® Heavy-duty Park Grill is for you. It's made in America from 3/16" plate steel that won't warp under high heat, and the included 2-piece steel pipe lets you mount it permanently in your yard for a lifetime of time-tested, proven grilling performance!
Just like the grills in parks. Only better.
Grills like these can be found all over this country in city parks, state parks and national parks. But this Pilot Rock Park Grill swivels a full 360° so you can control for the wind direction! Plus, you don't need to share it with strangers and wonder who left melted cheese all over the grate.
- Firebox is made of strong 3/16" plate steel with ash retainer flange to combat warping and keep ashes in
- Adjustable for 4 cooking heights
- 1/2" diam. steel grate bars
- Grate is permanently attached and tips up vertically for loading and cleaning
- Swivels 360° for draft control
- Spring grip handles on sides
- High-temperature, non-toxic black enamel finish
- Patented theft-proof base attachment
- Mounts to included 2 3/8" diam., 40" long steel pipe that should be set in a concrete footing.
Order your Park Grill today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 122669
- Construction: 3/16" plate steel
- Overall Grill Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 8"h.
- Grill Surface: 250 sq. in.
- Pole Dimensions: 40"l., 2 3/8" outer diam.
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: H-16 B6X2
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips