You May Also Like
- Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $350.95 Non-Member $389.95
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Buyer's Club $4.68 Non-Member $5.20
- Buyer's Club $20.15 Non-Member $22.39
- Details & Specs
Penn® Squall Level Wind Left Handed Baitcasting Reel. Call it a force of nature.
The Squall's heavy-duty construction makes it a real workhorse and favorite of charter boat captains and hard-fishing anglers everywhere. It is designed to handle extreme abuse day-in and day-out... so whether you're bottom-fishing or casting live bait, the Squall will stand up to the hardest fishing conditions.The perfect storm:
- 2 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
- Line capacity rings eliminate the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish. The three lines on the spool flange let you know when you have 1/3, 2/3, or a full spool of line
- Strong-but-light graphite frame and sideplates
- High-strength, marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- Forged and machined aluminum spool
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back-up ratchet
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- 4.9:1 gear ratio
- Line capacity: 415 yds. / 17 lb., 315 yds. / 20 lb., 290 yds. / 25 lb.
- Weighs 17 3/4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips