You May Also Like
- Non-Member $206.96
- Non-Member $199.95
- Non-Member $389.95 Buyer's Club $350.95
- Non-Member $8.99 Buyer's Club $8.09
- Non-Member $26.99 Buyer's Club $24.29
- Non-Member $17.99 Buyer's Club $16.19
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Penn® Squall Level Wind Baitcasting Reel. A true force of nature.
The Squall's heavy-duty construction makes it a real workhorse and favorite of charter boat captains and hard-fishing anglers everywhere. It's designed to handle extreme abuse day-in and day-out... so whether you're bottom-fishing or casting live bait, the Squall will stand up to the hardest fishing conditions.
The perfect storm:
- 2 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
- Line capacity rings eliminate the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish. The three lines on the spool flange let you know when you have 1/3, 2/3, or a full spool of line
- Strong-but-light graphite frame and sideplates
- High-strength, marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- Forged and machined aluminum spool
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back-up ratchet
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- 4.9:1 gear ratio.
- 15 lbs. max. drag
- Line capacity: 320 yds. / 15 lb., 280 yds. / 17 lbs., 215 yds. / 20 lbs. (mono)
- Weighs 16 1/4 ozs.
- 20 lbs. max. drag
- Line capacity: 455 yds. / 25 lb., 370 yds. / 30 lb., 285 yds. / 40 lb. (mono)
- Weighs 21 ozs.
State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart.