Household power away from home.
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $279.99 Buyer's Club $251.99
- Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
- Non-Member $34.99 Buyer's Club $31.49
- Non-Member $44.99 Buyer's Club $40.49
- Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
- In three simple steps, you can take your household power on the road. Attach Inventer to your car's battery, mount outlet anywhere you need power, and then plug in your appliance or mobile device. That's it! The Peak Power Inverter converts 12V DC power into 110V AC household power.
With three household power and one USB outlets, you'll have ample room to plug all your appliances and mobile device to keep them fully powered. Don't worry if you leave your items charging for too long, battery drain protection will keep you battery fully charged without harming the cells. Plus, powerful fans avoid over-heating to keep your Inverter from shorting out.
Hook it up!
Along with the Inverter, you'll receive the heavy-duty connecting cables to connect the Inverter directly to your battery. A 10' remote on / off switch is also included to give you ease of use when using the inverter and the LED light lets you know if it's on or off. This switch also lets you turn it off, so the fan within the system is not draining your battery, even when not in use. With this inverter, you'll always get more than enough power to keep your electronics charged and running.
- Three 110 / 120V AC outlets
- Power output wattage indicator
- Remote on/off switch with 10' cord for ease of use
- USB power outlet
- Low voltage shutdown and arm preventing excessive battery drain
- Overload and heat shut down protection
- Short circuit protection, internal fuses helps prevent vehicle electrical system damage
- Provided with integral protection against overloads
- Cables are included
- Item number: 285094
- Maximum continuous power: 2,000W
- Peak surge output: 4,000W (0.1 sec.)
- DC input voltage: 11-15V
- AC output voltage: 105-125V
- Output wave form: Modified sine wave
- USB outlet: 5V / 2.1A