You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Patriot Ordnance FactoryTM P308 Gen 4 .308 Winchester® Semi-automatic AR-10 Rifle. Redefining "American exceptionalism."
From POFTM: "All raw materials, machining, labor, processes, coatings and platings - not only in our weapon systems, but accessories as well - must be manufactured in the USA, by American patriots. I'm very privileged to say that from design to manufacturing phases our passion and focus is pure American patriotism in the name of innovation."
So what makes POF P308 Rifles so exceptional? Read on...
The Modular Railed ReceiverTM
The patented Modular Railed Receiver (M.R.R) is POF's crown jewel for precision and extreme rigidity. This is a 2-pc. upper assembly with a free-floating monolithic handguard that slides on and interfaces directly to the upper assembly thanks to the upper's reinforced backbone. This backbone is 5X thicker than standard flat-top platforms. The suspended handguard keeps your grip and accessories from weighing on the barrel and with the help of our wedge block, reduces stress and flex in the barrel extension area. This ensures both extreme rigidity and accuracy by directing stress risers toward the upper assembly's strongest, most reinforced materials.
Nitride Heat-Treated Fluted Barrel
When it comes to firearms, reliability means two things: functionality and accuracy. Proper gas regulation and lubricated mechanics are nothing without the precision and durability of a quality barrel. POF's chrome alloy barrels are machined for absolute accuracy. Not only are they fluted for optimum heat dissipation, they're also nitride heat-treated for full corrosion resistance.
Drop-In Single-Stage Trigger System
The single-stage, non-adjustable trigger boasts a crisp 4.5-lb. pull weight and is preassembled in a red anodized aluminum housing for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box. Cut from American A2 steel, the trigger, disconnect, and hammer are all nitride heat-treated for strength and corrosion resistance.
The upper and lower feature a specially made NP3TM coating-a combination of electroless nickel alloy and Teflon®. The result is a smooth, perfectly even, self-lubricating surface inside and out that prevents friction, wear, and corrosion unlike anything else on the market. Additionally, the bolt carrier group is able to run dry thanks to the nickel boron coating.
Interchangeable Rail Sections
POF's latest modular handguard-the M-Rail-gives you 3 aluminum Picatinny rail sections that can be screwed to the top, bottom and sides. Includes one 12-slot rail and two 5-slot rails.
Regulated Gas Piston System
POF's 3-position adjustable gas system consists of three major components: the gas plug, the gas pistol, and the operating rod. Residual gases behind the bullet are routed into the gas block, which drives both the piston and the operating rod rearward, in turn cycling the gun. Typical system suppressors add back-pressure to a gun's operating system-thus increasing premature wear. POF's system, however, allows YOU to restrict, and even shut off this extra back pressure by simply rotating the gas plug.
POF's single-piece gas block is a sleek, solid item with no welding or guidance inserts, and is nitride heat-treated separately for max durability.
POF P308 Gen 4 Semi-automatic AR-10 Rifle special features:
- Anti-tilt buffer tube features "carrier cradle" extensions to ensure that the carrier is always supported by the buffer tube, even when the bolt carrier is fully forward. This prevents carrier-tilt and premature wear of the buffer tube
- Magpul® CTR adjustable buttstock-the lightest, strongest and most stable in the industry
- Patented bolt carrier design is custom-manufactured with the mechanical key built in, preventing tilt and misalignment
- Ambidextrous safety selector for easy manipulation when seconds count
- Ambidextrous bolt release-with a simple point of your trigger finder, the weapon is locked, loaded... and you're already back on target
- Oversized integrated trigger guard is machined and coated with the lower receiver for use with thick gloves
- Magpul® MOETM pistol grip provides quality, feel, and durability in a drop-in AR upgrade
- E2 "infoulable extraction technology" stays cleaner longer
- Triple-port muzzle brake controls muzzle impulse for ultimate accuracy control and soft recoil
- Includes one Magpul® 20-rd. PMAG.
- Caliber: .308 Winchester® / 7.62 NATO
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 20
- Barrel length: 14.5"
- Barrel style: Fluted, heat-treated
- Stock: Magpul CTR adjustable
- Upper receiver: 2-Pc. billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with free-floating monolithic rail system
- Lower receiver: Billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
- Sights (front / rear): Optics-ready
- Handguard: 11"
- Flash hider: Triple-port
- Overall length: 33.5-36.5"
- Overall weight: 8.5 lbs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips