Easy-in, easy-out, low-maintenance and STRONG!
You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Superior styling, expert craftsmanship, efficient design PLUS roll-in convenience... Patriot® Docks stand up to the very best in the industry, for a fraction of the price!
4' x 4' drop-in panels that are easy to handle and easy to assemble, plus an 8' x 8' patio on the end. What's more, you can add 8' sections (sold separately) to make long or L-shaped docks configured any way you like!
And while other docks only support the end and center, Patriot Docks are supported all around the perimeter and down the center, for sturdiness you can feel. Solid as a rock, even in moving water! With a truss-style bracing that allows waves to pass through without beating up your dock.
It's the total package... ultra-sturdy, a snap to assemble and add to, with long-lasting materials and construction and roll-in / roll-out ease... all for a great price!
32' Patio Roll-In Dock Kit includes:
- Four 4' x 8' frames
- Eight 4' x 4' deck panels
- Two end rails
- Four post brackets
- Four 6' posts
- Two foot plates for posts
- Four vinyl caps for posts
- Nuts and bolts
- Two 24" plastic dock wheels
- Axle converters (Pair)
- HD stop clamps (Pair)
- 8'6" axle pipe
- Wheels make it easy to maneuver
- Maintenance-free aluminum trusses, lightweight and strong
- 12"h. truss frames with 7/16"-diameter cords
- Center-span support tube runs the whole length
- Cross-ties at 4' spacing
- Deck panel supports all around the perimeter
- Easy no-drill assembly
- Long pipe brackets with 2 set screws each
- Dock-TopTM poly is a super-strong molded deep-rib panel
- See-through slots to protect the habitat underneath
- Non-slip panels are as easy on the feet as they are on the eyes
- Each section is constructed of panels that are connected by nearly-invisible connecting clips underneath for a solid feel.
NOTE: It is strongly recommended that you supply braces for the plastic dock wheels.
Order Now!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 186061
- Truss Material; Aluminum
- Mfg. Number: 10571