You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $251.99 Non-Member $279.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Details & Specs
Packright® Cargo Saddlebag. Gas mileage? Accessibility? Durability? Saddlebag Carriers have car top carriers BEAT on all fronts.
A car top carrier can decrease your car's mileage by 5 miles per gallon... over the course of a long road trip, that's a lot of change. Not to mention car top carriers take the full brunt of wind and bad weather, and they're just plain inconvenient to access.
Here's the answer: Saddlebag-style transport, courtesy of Packright®! It creates no aerodynamic drag, it's protected from the worst of the weather... but that doesn't mean this tote isn't tough.
Rugged 600D Hydrotuff PVC-backed fabric construction makes sure your contents come out the same way they went in... dry. And when you reach your destination, the Saddlebag lifts right off the vehicle so you can carry it straight into your hotel room or cabin.One smart haul:
- Cavernous 14 cu. ft. of space
- Measures 40 x 22 x 28"h.
- Includes Saddlebag, one 2" strap, two 1" strap, and sewn-in instructions
- NOTE: requires your vehicle to have a roof rack and at least 40" between tail lights.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips